Tuesday 13 December 2011

Venus Kusudama

I have seen this Kusudama a while ago on someone's blog and I said to myself that i must make one of my own. The folding of the flowers is similar to the Butterfly Kusudama...so not very complicated but however it takes a little while to make the 34-36 pieces you will need.
For this Venus Kusudama I've used:
  • 10 x 10 cm square sheets of paper
  • Glue
  • Paper clips (makes assembly easier when gluing) 
  • String or ribbon 
I won't make a video tutorial to this one for the simple reason that the one I've watched before getting to work is really good. Here it is ;-)

TIP
 : You can also make a 2nd set of flowers,smaller in size and place them into the larger one, so you'll have a double flower.

If you do this kind of folding for the first time, i strongly recommend you to exercise before starting to fold your actual flowers...'cause Practice makes perfect..isn't it :-) ?
 

Have Fun Foldin

0 comments: